Today was Miss Savannah's two month check up. I've always hated taking the girls to their check ups and today I was reminded why...the shots. I absolutely positively hate it when they get their shots. I know it is necessary, but man does it stink. They have no clue it is coming and have no possible way of understanding why the person they have been entrusted to for safe keeping is inflicting such misery on them. Needless to say she survived and so did I.
Isn't she the cutest thing you've ever seen?

Nathan asks me all the time if she is cuter than he is and I say "of course, innocence trumps cuteness every time!"

11 lbs and 12 ozs
2 comments:
So cute! It didn't seem as true when mine were tiny, but they really do grow so fast! Miss you all!
She is soooo cute!!! I love her!
Post a Comment