"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Something they enjoy...

Kaitlyn played soccer again this spring. We found another league other than the "Y" and decided to try it out because it was less expensive, more practices and what seemed nicer fields. Well needless to say we will be headed back to the "Y" this fall. The fields seemed to flood when the sky was just thinking of rain so games were cancelled a lot, coordinating our "volunteer" hours was a headache, and there were too many games on Sundays.

On the bright side, Kaitlyn really does love playing. She is such a fast runner, but gets intimidated when all of the players are running towards the same ball. She played goalie a few times, stopped several goals, enjoyed playing defense and even scored a goal while on offense.



I love watching my girls do something they enjoy. It invigorates me and motivates me to always encourage them to participate in extra curricular activities.

1 comment:

Latisha said...

I hate when they do sports on Sundays! At least you have the Y, though. She looks like she's really in her element! (I think I've managed to catch up on reading your blog now. I finally got back to the ones I had already seen. They're all great posts!).