Peppermint stick ice cream was always a staple item on my Big Grandma's grocery list; a necessity to say the least. Growing up it didn't matter what time of year it was you were always sure to find peppermint stick ice cream in her freezer. In recent years it has become a speciality item that the stores will only bring in during the holidays.Tickled pink I made a special trip to the grocery store tonight when Nathan told me that not only is peppermint stick ice cream back for the season, but Publix will be carrying it all year round! And so tonight I will be in heaven having an extra big bowl of ice cream...some for me and some for my Big Grandma.
6 comments:
hijodi
havenicenight
I also LOVE peppermint stick ice cream. Good news, good news.
My mother is a majorly huge fan of peppermint stick ice cream. She loves to make hot fudge sauce and put it on top. YUM!
havenicenight
I'm jealous!!! Hope you eat a big bowl.
Yummy!
Post a Comment