"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The supermarket and home...


Extra, extra hear all about it... we are the proud new owners of a 2004 Toyota Corolla with only 20,000 miles on it. Thank heaven for little old people (my mother-in-law being one of them) who will only drive their cars to the supermarket and home. The girls are so excited they can hardly stand it and I am relieved that the search is finally over! Maybe now I can get my bum in bed before 2 a.m.(or maybe not).

6 comments:

Ash said...

YAY!!! Congrats! That looks like a great car!

Jamie Martin said...

I am excited for you guys!!! It will save you lots of gas money!

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

nicecar

Vicky said...

Gold, where's the garnet. who says schools don't rub off. Looks great!!!

Jennifer said...

Congrats on the new car!! I have an '05 Corolla and it's been great. :)

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

Congrates on the new car!