"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau

Monday, November 8, 2010

Take it anyway...

Yesterday as I snuggled next to my handsome husband to keep warm I was in heaven! The cold had settled in north Florida this weekend and the temperatures dropped awful quickly. There isn't much that can make life sweeter than warm pajamas, thick socks and the hottest man on the face of the earth lying next to you in bed. The extra hour was just an added bonus of cuddle time!


I absolutely, positively, one hundred percent love day light savings time, in the fall that is! I love it even more when my little one, Kaitlyn comes in all bright eyed and bushy tailed. Nathan asked her who was his "little girl" to which she promptly answered "me". Then he asked her who was his "big girl" and almost as quickly she said "Taylor". Curious what she would say if I asked her what about me, I asked "what about me?". That is when she stole my heart!

My little Kaitlyn Bell thought for a moment and said "you are his life". I'm not sure where she gets this stuff. It really doesn't matter because I'll take it anyway!