"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Wouldn't have it any other way...

Kaitlyn's 1st grade class had an Easter Party and Picnic at school the week before Spring Break. It is always an adventure when I take Savannah up to the school for activities in the classroom, but this time it wasn't too bad. I really enjoy spending time with my sweet little K.B. She is one of a kind and I wouldn't have it any other way.



P.S.  The jelly beans with the rabbit art project in the top right of the picture were "bunny poop".  Kaitlyn thought that was hilarious and if you know my K.B. her laugh is contagious.  Susanna is the little girl in the bottom right of the photograph and she is Kaitlyn's best friend at school.

1 comment:

Latisha said...

Love that you mentioned Kaitlyn's laugh. I could hear it in my mind. She is such a doll!