
The original intent was to have a nice relaxing day in the temple with my handsome husband on Saturday and then a few days with my parents while Nathan was in Lakeland for work. Well Taylor's throat spoiled that plan when her tiny body decided it wanted to catch strep again. So instead Friday night was a sleepless night of comforting Taylor. Saturday was a tireless day of driving to Lakeland for her doctor to see her since we don't have another doctor established and I had forgotten our new insurance cards at home. Fortunately by Sunday the antibiotic had kicked in and we were able to spend the end of our trip as planned. I felt so bad for my niece Amber who, since I was watching her, by default got stuck in between the two cousins for the long haul to the pediatricians office. She was such a trooper and I really enjoyed eating cookie dough and watching Wizards on Deck with Hannah Montana with her. The girls enjoyed playing on the computer with her too!
Thank heaven mama and daddy didn't get sick and it was kind of cute watching him cater to Taylor. "You know what will make your throat feel better?" Grandma asked Taylor. Not sure how to answer Taylor simply shrugged her shoulders. "A milkshake" said Grandma and then she was off asking Papa if he would pick one up when he was out getting dinner, "Watkins...Taylor needs a milkshake."
No comments:
Post a Comment