"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, November 19, 2009

We all...

I'm leaving tomorrow to head to South Carolina for my niece, Ashley's baptism on Saturday. I'll spend a few days with my sister Jamie helping her pack before we head to Tennessee for Thanksgiving. This is where we all will be staying.


When I say "we all", I mean "we all"...Mama, Daddy, Clay, Elaine, C.J., Jeremy, Courtney, K.C., Tony, Kaylee, Lindsey, Amber, Chad, Natalie, Chandler, Me, Nathan, his mom Alice, Taylor, Kaitlyn, Jamie, Jeremy, Ashley, Ethan, Hayden, Brice and soon-to-be baby boy Martin! It is the Watkins' family reunion, mountain style. I've been hoping it would be cold and here is the update as of today...

Wednesday Nov 25th Partly Cloudy
Hi: 60° Lo: 31°

Thursday Nov 26th Rain
Hi: 41° Lo: 29°

Friday Nov 27th Rain
Hi: 39° Lo: 26°

Saturday Nov 28th Partly Cloudy
Hi: 45° Lo: 28°

Thrilled doesn't even come close to how I feel right now! I cannot wait! Thanks Mama and Daddy!

3 comments:

Ash said...

How fun!!! Being with family is the BEST! Enjoy!

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

beingwithfamilyisfuun

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

hijodihopehadfunthankshiving