The ceremony was scheduled for yesterday morning. Fortunately Nathan was able to leave work and go to see Taylor receive her awards. Kaitlyn woke early, and when I say early I mean EARLY...2 a.m. early, Tuesday morning with a fever of 104.3, given the recent pandemic with H1N1 virus, a.k.a. "swine flu", we decided to err on the side of caution and take her to the doctor rather than attending the awards ceremony. This was the first one I wasn't able to attend and it made me kind of sad. It made Taylor kind of sad too. How do I know one might ask? Well, today as we walked home from the bus stop I asked her the usual question, "how was you day?" and she said "good, but I missed you when I got my awards".
I am so proud of my Taylor! She is such an amazing child. I cannot believe how fast the years are passing. She enjoys school and does quite well in her subjects. She is very conscientious of herself and cautious when trying new things. She has always been a methodical, ease into things kind of child. She is full of life and loves to laugh. Oh, how I love to hear her laugh. Way to go my little, big girl! Way to go!
3 comments:
I hope Kaitlyn feels better! Taylor is awesome - straight A's!!! :)
It makes you feel so good when you child is doing so well. I know you are proud of her.
We are very proud of Taylor. Sorry to hear Kaitlyn was sick. Think it is neat they don't wait til end. Makes the children want to do better.
Post a Comment