"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau

Monday, May 19, 2008

Practice makes perfect...

Taylor is now 7 years old and finally learned how to ride her bike several months ago after her Aunt K.C., Uncle Tony, and cousin Amber gave her a bike that was actually big enough for her to ride. Even though she could ride without the training wheels she still hadn't mastered the art of starting and stopping by herself. So this afternoon we worked on it! Look at the shear joy on her face after she mastered the task. "See mommy practice does make perfect" she exclaimed!

"Look I can turn! I can turn!"

Well around our house Taylor can't do anything without her shadow.

Here comes Shadow! "That doesn't look too hard! Piece of Cake!" "Yeah Taylor...you did it!""It's my turn!""Okay, that's enough!"

"I'll do what I do best...tell Taylor what to do!"
"As usual she doesn't listen to me. What do I know? I'm just the baby!" "Oh well!"
"And that's how you ride a bike...by Taylor!"

3 comments:

Ash said...

Go Taylor! That is awesome!!! I'm going to call her to teach Reef!

Sarie said...

Cute. I love Taylor. I love the photos, too, Jodi. How do you find time to work so hard and do all that you do?? You're amazing.

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

hijodi
gotaylor