"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Florida Hawthornes...


The scenery was perfect and the weather cooperated.

Too bad my children couldn't follow Mother Nature's example.

These were the best of many.

"Did I hear skittles?" Kaitlyn thinks to herself as she chooses to sit still. I have literally three seconds; just long enough for me to take the picture. They'll do anything for sweets. I wonder where they get that from?
...hum...
Could it be the "Candy Man"?

7 comments:

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

hijodilooklikegoodtime

K.C. said...

Love the pictures! Your family looks great. I love the colors combinations(Yellows,Blues & Tans) ,NICE!!!!

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

The family pictures on the beach look great! Your girls are growing so fast.

Ash said...

I just love your family!

Sarie said...

Perfect Florida family portraits.. on the beach!

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

hiseewhenget backfrombeach

Tiffany said...

I agree with K.C. people always to the white shirt with the tan shorts in beach pictures(which I love), but this looked so, so good and I would have never thought to do it. We are planning on taking some family pics on the beach this year and I might steal your idea.
Thanks, mamma