With Nathan out of town on a business trip I lost track of time tonight trying to organize my digital pictures. That is when I came across this video of Taylor. It was December 2005 and she was 4 years old. I had completely forgotten about it until I watched the video and a flood of memories came back to me.
She had to get it from her Uncle Clay! He is the only other person I know that can let loose and "jam" like that! I literally woke up Kaitlyn I was laughing so hard!
6 comments:
I LOVE it! Precious!
I hear Nathan is 2nd counselor in your ward. :)
Thats the Taylor I remember! She is so grown up now in the pictures you post I hardly recognize her!
Your Fun in the Sun pictures made me homesick for the beach!
That is awesome...does she still love to get down?
She'll do it, but no one can be watching. The older she gets the more self conscience she gets. Her thing is singing now. If only I had a live feed from my van to my blog when she is watching High School Musical as I run errands. Now that is interesting!
Go 'head girl, go 'head get down!
hijodi
iamback
Post a Comment