"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Attention to detail...

The girls were all excited about their costumes this year. We've talked about it for months.


Taylor's hair was long enough that she made the perfect Alice in Wonderland.


She was so excited that she was even willing to wear the white tights to add the finishing touch to her costume.


Kaitlyn barely sat still so I could braid her hair like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. She loved her ruby red slippers.


And Toto just happened to be the attention to detail her mommy so requires this time of year. Too bad her mommy was so busy and tired to notice that she had completely forgotten the blue socks that Dorothy wore,oh well!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

they were the cutest ever! I loved thier outfits... tell Taylor to remember her promise she made me about NEVER dying her hair or putting any chemicals on it, becvause it truly is the best hair I've ever seen!

Vicky said...

They looked so lcute and were so excited.

Jennifer said...

I love their costumes. Taylor made a gorgeous Alice! Kaitlyn is cute as always. I love the added Toto.

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

socute

Latisha said...

Great costumes! You did good!