We surprised Taylor with a sleepover with the Shields family a few weekends ago. They had come down to go to the temple, camp and visit friends. It so happened that Nathan and I had planned to go to temple the same weekend and we were only thirty minutes from one another. Taylor had no idea, but as we drew closer to our meeting point you could see the excitement on her face. She was trying extra hard not to get her hopes up, but I knew that she anyone, but Miss Kaylee would have been a disappointment. She really misses her.

She spent the night in the great outdoors camping, my type of camping, with Kaylee in their new camper.

We picked Taylor up on our way back to my parents' house from spending the morning at the temple. Derek had gone trapping with Roger so we didn't get to see them, but two of my other favorite guys were there and goofy, I mean cool as ever!
1 comment:
Great pictures - so glad we could get the girls together! Someday I'll update my blog, too!! Now if I can just find the SD card adapter so I can get the pictures off my phone! Take care, my friend!
Post a Comment