Taylor on the other hand is slowly outgrowing these type of "kids" activities. Nothing seemed to catch her eye and we couldn't even get her to compete with Kaitlyn in the long jump.
Savannah spent most of her time in the stroller, as usual, taking in the sites and enjoying the ride. I've told Nathan for a while now that she is pure Hawthorne, looking just like him, but I can't help and see a resemblence of her cousin Jamilyn in the top right picture below. There is no mistaking the fact she is truly a Hawthorne.

Even though our Saturdays are filled with places to go and people to see I am so thankful we took the time to create some memories as a family. As I am finding out all too quickly, it won't be long before my girls are all grown up and "family fun days" such as these are far and few between.
No comments:
Post a Comment