Kaitlyn was so sad when she couldn't attend Taylor's activity last month with Nathan and Taylor because she isn't old enough yet. So Nathan bought tickets to Disney on Ice and surprised Kaitlyn. They went out to eat at Olive Garden before the show and her date even opened the doors and pulled the chair out for her. She was so excited and exhausted when she got home I had to wait until the next day to get any of the details from her.
It is hard to believe that my baby girl is growing up and will be eight years old this year. She is such a sweet child, soft spoken and full of sympathy. Then there is her laugh. She loves life and isn't afraid to share in her joy. I love that about her and hope she never loses sight of that pure joy.
1 comment:
I seriously can't get over how grown up she is looking!! What a great daddy daughter date!
Post a Comment