"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau

Monday, June 8, 2009

In stitches...

Dinner is sometimes a lot of work. It isn't the making it, but rather getting the girls to eat it. Sometimes it is Taylor, other times it is Kaitlyn. Tonight my chef, Latisha, made a scrumptious almond chicken and rice and it was Kaitlyn's turn to be finicky. She had for some reason decided early that "it was delicious", but she really doesn't "want to eat chicken every day". After a few time outs and tons, I mean TONS, of tears she finally let me spoon feed her the food.


When it was all said and done I asked her if all the tears were worth it? To this she responded..."yes, 'cause all those tears got the germs out of my eyes." Oh baby girl, you keep me in stitches. Quick as a whip, never a pause, where on earth do you come up with this stuff?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well...when my personal chef fixes me things I don't like...I cry too ;)

Jamie Martin said...

She is so cute!!! I will only make her eat whatever she wants while she is at my house!!