I can't possibly count the number of times during this move that I have thought I had hit my breaking point. Yet with each breaking point comes the strength to persevere and move forward.
*Moving Nathan's mom the same days we moved.
*The towing trailer coming unhitched while Nathan was driving the moving truck. (Thankfully his mom's car wasn't on it yet.)
*Four vehicles to relocate and only two able drivers.
*Driving Nathan's truck in the rain.
*Broken windshield wipers on Nathan's truck while driving in the rain.
*The moving truck breaking down.
*The moving truck left running with all my possessions in it because the movers were too afraid it wouldn't start if they turned it off. (No, no-one was left to watch it).
*The moving truck (semi) being too large to fit down our single lane road.
*Rain on move in day.
*Having to rent a U-Haul so that our things could be delivered (Six U-Haul loads later).
*A DVD to be delivered.
*Sleeping on an air mattress in an empty house for a week.
*Cleaning, painting, repairing and cleaning some more before the renters move in.
*A base board to be installed.
*A broken garage door.
*A broken toilet.
*Flower beds to be weeded.
*A mother-in-laws house to be cleaned.
*A meticulous property manager.
Did I mention that I am working full-time and that my husband is already living in our new home over three hours away? Fortunately I'm surving regardless of what comes my way!
No comments:
Post a Comment