I must admit I have been having a pity party for myself since we've moved. You see I've always had my mama to help me decorate my homes when I've moved. She is the one who has come, helped me unpack, and was always the one who put the finishing touches that made the house feel like home again.
Her smile, her laugh, seeing her climb up and down latters, her Macgyver kit, the advice she gives and the memories we share while spending that time together I have always treasured. As much as I've missed her I do understand! And I know she has missed me too! I wouldn't have wanted her anywhere else than where she was serving the Lord. I am so thankful for a mother and father who have always taught me through their examples that what matters most should always comes first.
All of us Watkins' girls have been been taught by the very best and although it is still missing the "Vicky touch" there was a sense of accomplishment knowing we really have learned a thing or two from her over the years. It especially doesn't hurt knowing that in a few weeks when mama can come she will put the finishing touch that will make everything look just right! Until then here is a sneak preview.




I am so thankful for my sister Jamie! She kept me on my toes, tossed the junk and knew exactly how to tell me what to do and when to do it (she's good at that if you didn't already know)! Our house feels like home! I haven't had that feeling for quite sometime and it feels wonderful!
9 comments:
I'm very proud of my girls. You two did a great job. You have created a beautiful home.
thatsniceofhertohelp
I love the house! It looked like you have more room there. I really like the green behind your bed. I need to do that, great idea!
Hi, I just noticed the two sister's purses. Taste run alike. Love Ya
It really is a beautiful house, and you and Jamie did a great job with it! I'm jealous! Even AFTER I decorate, it's not going to look like that :). So glad you can relax at home finally!
Jodi! Your house is BEAUTIFUL! I can't believe how fast you are at getting it all done! Nice job!
We miss you!
We miss you guys! Your house looks so nice! It's more decorated then mine and we've been here for 3 years. :) I hope you guys are getting settled in your new home and ward.
the house looks great, where did you guys move and why? you can email those tidbits of info :) Hope you're settling in well.
The house looks beautiful!
Post a Comment