There are certain moments in life that may catch you by surprise. Moments that when you stop to think about them they might even be emotional. Today I had one of those moments. We were sitting in church, getting ready to sing the closing hymn when my Taylor leaned over and asked me whether or not she should tell Kaitlyn that she wouldn't be in primary with her. She must have sensed that I wasn't sure what the heck she was talking about because the next thing she said was "Mom I'm in Senior Primary now so I won't be in Junior Primary with Kaitlyn."
Talk about being blindsided! I hadn't even stopped to think about the fact she is old enough now to move up to Senior Primary. As silly as it may sound I immediately whispered the news to my handsome husband and then choked back the tears during the closing song, which just so happened to be "I Need Thee Every Hour."
3 comments:
Awww!!! How did she make it to Sr. Primary already? I love our Senior Primary. Well...Jr. Primary too, but there's just something about Sr. Primary.
I can testify to how fast they all grow up.
They grow up so fast. Were do the years go!!
I LOVE this picture!
Crazy that our girls are moving up in the world. Our senior primary is so small that they are all in one class together. Dustin is not happy about that! There's only 6 or 7 of them total.
Post a Comment