I've been wondering what happens at Kaitlyn's school while I am at work. Is she happy? Are they nice? Is she making friends? What will they teach her? It is amazing how much you learn in the quiet of the afternoon while a child, my child pretends. Here are just a few glimpses into her life through her eyes...
We don't talk that way in my classroom!
Go to the office.
What is the matter with you?
Let's take roll and see who is here today.
You can go first, open the door.
I shouldn't have to say that to you.
I'm not liking what I'm hearing! The good news is that my little one isn't crying any more during the day.
3 comments:
ok that made me cry.... Do I need to come and b my Kaitlyn's best friend and play with her all day?! all I ask for in return? room and board :) hehe
hijodihavegoodday
We miss you guys!!! We want Kaitlyn to come spend the days with us!!!
Post a Comment