Well, I did have play money, you know the kind you get at the end of a purchase on your receipt, you know free money, and yes it will burn a hole in your wallet if you don't spend it before it expires. And mine expired today so I really needed to go to the store and spend my, well their, money. It's so much fun.
Anyway on the way to spend my play money last night to purchase real things my little jibber jabberer, aka Kaitlyn, had an "a ha" moment. She wanted to know where we were going and I said CVS. There was a pause and delighted with herself she said "I know what QVC is that is the place that sends Grandmama boxes". You have gotta love it! She knows her Grandmama oh so well!!
Oh yeah and that play money well it got me $93.35 worth of merchandise for $12.97. Now that is what I call a deal. The best part was getting my $24.99 medicine for $0.99!
2 comments:
hijodi
I am missing your more frequent blog updates!!!!!!
Post a Comment