"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why is that?

Why is it when the family rule is no food out of the kitchen I have to vacuum up crumbs every day?

Why is it that when there is a laundry hamper right there the clothes always manage to end up on the floor instead?

Why is it the shoes will only miraculously appear when I threaten to take something away if I find them?

Why is it that my four year old needs a minimum of two purses and five books every time we leave the house?

Why is it that it is still 90 degree weather in the middle of October?

Why is it that I'm home all day long and my house has yet to be decorated for fall?

Why is it that when I need a pen or a pencil they are never where I last put them?

Why is it that I can hear crying one minute and when I leave the room all I can hear is laughter?

Why is it that I'm supposed to know where you last put something?

Why is it that when I say no their daddy is the first person they find?

Why is it that?

No comments: