"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau

Friday, February 6, 2009

The bright side...

Have you ever heard the saying "the straw that broke the camel's back"? Well, it feels like my home has been invaded by aliens and this is my straw...


No, they aren't aliens; even though right now I think that dealing with aliens would be much easier.


No, these are dehumidifiers. We had a leak in our master bathroom shower. Fortunately it was minor, caused minor damage, and thank heaven for bearable deductibles!


My mom has always taught me to look for the bright side of things. Tonight my bright side is that I am going to be able to get new bedroom carpet.

6 comments:

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

Thats the bright side of it!

Jennifer said...

I hope you are able to get everything cleaned up and back to "normal" soon.

I'm SO thankful that we haven't had to deal with leaks or anything major...yet.

Vicky said...

At least these little green things can be removed where I'm not sure about aliens.

Jamie Martin said...

At least you have a reason for your house to be a disaster! Sit back and enjoy the mess, the cleaning will soon start again!!

Vicky said...

Think, It will look so clean and neat when your done!!!

Vicky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.