"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, February 14, 2009

The realization...

Yesterday Nathan and I headed to Jacksonville to check out our future. My sister K.C. said she could watch the girls for us and so we decided to take advantage of the situation. Today is Valentines Day. I can't think of a better way to celebrate than spending the entire day with my Valentine.

Last night we drove into town and Nathan surprised me with dinner at a family owned Italian restaurant that his co-worker Matt had suggested. Matt use to live in Jacksonville. Apparently Matt told Nathan that if he didn't eat there he would not be talking to him on Monday when he came back into the office.

We spent most of today driving from one part of town to the next just to get a feel for the different areas. It was nice to finally put a "face" with a "name" if you know what I mean. I've been looking at these towns online for what seems forever and I can finally see the bigger picture.

We started in southeast Jacksonville and worked our way counter clockwise around the city. We really liked the last area we looked at called Oakleaf Plantation. Nathan fell in love with the subdivisions amenities.

Highlights of the trip:
1-Kilwins Rocky Road fudge and chocolate covered strawberries.
2-The realization that together Nathan and I can do anything!

No comments: