Tonight we went to Cici's pizza for Taylor's school fundraiser. While waiting for Nathan and Taylor to return from the buffet line I decided to pass the time by asking Kaitlyn some of her favorite things.
Color = Pink & Purple
Shoes = Red
Hair Style = Piggy tails
Mommy = Grandma
I must admit that Grandma is my favorite Mommy too, but ouch that hurt! No fair, no fair! No fair at all!
6 comments:
It's good for this old grandma to know she's loved but we both know that special mommy place in their hearts can never be taken by anyone except the true mommy.
PS, could of cropped the picture!!!!!
That is funny! I saw Kaitlyn with her Grandma today and she was so happy. :)
Reef chooses Nana over me all the time! I totally feel your pain! : )
I must agree that she is my favorite mommy too!!! Take comfort in the fact that we learned from the best.
Ouch! It's great that she loves her Grandma so much. Love the picture!
Post a Comment