"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Change...

Change, I told you it was coming! Today Nathan accepted the promotion of Field Marketing Coordinator with Publix in its Jacksonville Division. What a wild ride we have been on for the past few months. The crazy thing is the ride really is just beginning. There isn't much that we know other than the fact that this is a wonderful opportunity for Nathan and his career. Which in turn is an amazing opportunity for our family.

We are so excited for him. I am so excited for him. I have prayed for this day for years. Publix has been exceptional in this process trying extremely hard to make the transition as painless as possible for our family even offering assistance to relocate. He begins in the position on the 19th, but will be working out of the corporate offices traveling to Jacksonville a couple times a week.

He doesn't have to actually work full-time in Jacksonville until June. Taylor will have finished the second grade and we will have the summer before she starts school again. The strings that are still left to tie are my job and our home. I don't know much, but what I do know is that the Lord has a plan and it is my turn to relinquish myself to Him in total faith!

No comments: