"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's a coming...


I found out yesterday that one of my dearest friends is moving away! I am not sure how I feel. It is almost surreal. The only thing that is keeping me from falling to pieces is knowing that their family is moving to the very same place my family vacations every year. I can feel it in the air, change, it's a coming!

6 comments:

Sarie said...

I was thinking about you when I heard the news. You must be so sad, as Taylor will be too! Thinking about you...

Latisha said...

So, which friend is it, and why this picture?? :)

Jodi said...

I don't know, I guess I chose that picture because it had such amazing friends in it.

Debra said...

Who is moving?????

Jennifer said...

I heard too and I don't think I'm going to let them! ;) You dug back pretty far for this picture. I still think about the Scholl's family and wonder how their children are doing.

It is sad that I'll now be missing the Shields' family too. At least I can read updates on the blogs.

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

THE SHIELDS are moving?? Where??