Since the house was pretty much empty and with not much to do they had to really use their imagination. They laughed, they giggled, they played pretend and they watched movies. I couldn't help but laugh when I walked in and saw that they had turned the latter into a TV stand and were watching a movie while curled up under a towel. It was a nice treat to spend time with both of them!
"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau
Friday, May 22, 2009
A nice treat...
Not sure how on earth we would be able to get all of our vehicles to the new house my sister-in-law Elaine offered to follow me up this weekend. She drove our van while I drove Nathan's truck. With Elaine came my niece Courtney and Taylor couldn't have been more excited.

Since the house was pretty much empty and with not much to do they had to really use their imagination. They laughed, they giggled, they played pretend and they watched movies. I couldn't help but laugh when I walked in and saw that they had turned the latter into a TV stand and were watching a movie while curled up under a towel. It was a nice treat to spend time with both of them!
Since the house was pretty much empty and with not much to do they had to really use their imagination. They laughed, they giggled, they played pretend and they watched movies. I couldn't help but laugh when I walked in and saw that they had turned the latter into a TV stand and were watching a movie while curled up under a towel. It was a nice treat to spend time with both of them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment