Anyway, my catch phrase has become "I'm gonna kiss you all over your face". It usually gets a huge "NO" followed by laughter. And so each time I get to see my Hay-baby I try to kiss him all over his face at least once.
Their last visit home was no different. It was Easter morning and I was in the kitchen when I asked Hayden if I could have a kiss. He smiled with that big Hayden smile and leaned toward me. With less than an inch between our faces he let out a loud "I'm gonna kiss you all over your face" and began to kiss me all over my face!

Oh how I cherish that moment! I guess I won't become that crazy aunt the kids always complain about at family reunions. You know the one with lipstick on her teeth, way too much perfume and always wants to pinch your cheeks. I must be doing something right.
1 comment:
He loves his Aunt Jodi!!!
Post a Comment