"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

That time again...

My litte Linny Lou isn't so little any more. I remember when she was born! I remember how much I missed her when I left to go to college. I remember hanging her artwork on my refrigerator. And I remember how excited she was when Nathan proposed because she was going to be able to wear a pretty dress and be in our wedding.


My Linny Lou has grown into a beautiful young woman! She has a smile that is captivating. I love the stories she tells and how she embraces life. With every twist and turn she doesn't get caught up in all the drama. She is what you see, like it or not, take it or leave it. She is authentic and true! She loves and feels with her entire heart, which is bigger than the North American continent!


I love you Linny Lou with all that I am! There aren't any limits to what you can and will accomplish in life. Congratulations!

3 comments:

Vicky said...

Time does fly, loved the trip down memory lane.

Jamie Martin said...

I love her!!! Nothing can make you smile like Linny can!!

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

hijodi