"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Not sleeping in today...


Could there possibly be a better place to have an egg hunt than in a grocery store? Not just any grocery store but the only grocery store where shopping is a pleasure and apparently so are Easter egg hunts.

Our Saturday began today at our local Publix. They held an Easter egg hunt for the children. Kaitlyn scored big time because there was less than a half dozen children in her age group and they were all under the age of 2. The store associates split the children up in age groups. Infants to 4 years of age were on an aisle all to themselves and then 5 years old and up hunted the eggs in the deli, bakery and produce department. It was pretty exciting. Because of the two age differences we had to divide and conquer.


I went with Kaitlyn, while Nathan stayed with Taylor. I'm glad that I rolled myself out of bed at 6:30 this morning. It was definitely worth not sleeping in today. The only draw back was that I had the camera and so we didn't get any pictures of Taylor looking for eggs.

2 comments:

Latisha said...

How fun!

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

What a cute idea for Publix to have the Easter egg hunt!