"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Refuge...

I worked really late tonight trying to get all my cases in order and clients taken care of before I'm out with the girls for Spring Break next week. Nathan and I met at the church to exchange the girls so he could attend his High Council meeting. I drove into the parking lot to a welcomed surprise of an old friend talking with Nathan. A kiss hello and then good-bye. Now we are home. An Eskimo kiss, put your right arm in and shake it all about and Kit Kittredge-An American Girl playing on the television later and I'm good. The day is over, well almost, there is no school and hopefully not too much work to finish up tomorrow, but none of that seems to matter now because I'm home. Home, a place that I pray daily will be our refuge from the world and it is!

No comments: