"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Take two...

"Cut! Take two! And A-C-T-I-O-N!"

That is how we felt last Sunday. You know like when their making a movie and the director isn't happy with how the scene is turning out and so they stop everything, decide to do it over and start again. And so that is what the Hawthorne Family did last Sunday. It was our Easter do over, a "take two" as they say in the movie business.

The girls wore their Easter outfits and new white patent leather shoes.


Nathan suffered through another Sunday of wearing a pink Easter tie just so he could match his girls.


And I got my annual Easter pictures. It was much better than the first take and so good we called it a wrap.

6 comments:

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

Very nice Easter pictures. Your camera really takes a good pictures, so clear.

Ash said...

Such cute pictures! I LOVE your family!!!

Latisha said...

LOVE the pictures!! You all look great!! Caitlyn is getting so big!!

Jamie Martin said...

SO cute!!!Tell Nathan real men wear pink, even if it is yucky!

Jamie Martin said...

SO cute!!!Tell Nathan real men wear pink, even if it is yucky!

Latisha said...

I know I already commented on this before, but we were just looking back over your blog and when Kaylee saw these pictures, she said wistfully, "I wish I had a sister." Tell Taylor to appreciate that little Kaitlyn!