I chaperoned Taylor's third grade field trip today. I think it was the first time I had ridden on a school bus since I was a senior in high school. I love spending time with my little one and chaperoning her school activities. I love it twofold. First because I get to spend time with her and secondly because I remember how much I loved it when my mom was my chaperon and so there is a little part of me, okay, a big part of me that hopes she feels the same.

This is Taylor's friend Katie. She is so cute and Taylor absolutely adores her.

The play was called "Nobody's Perfect" and was positively perfect. It was about a little girl's tenth birthday party that was going to be a "positively perfect purple party". I loved the message it sent to the students on how no one is perfect and they might just find a friend when they are least expecting it.
No comments:
Post a Comment