"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, April 18, 2010

A rocky start...


The girls were still up at the crack of dawn to see if the Easter Bunny had come despite the illness that was lurking and the total disappointment that filled the air. They opened their baskets and I went back to bed. Yes, I too had gotten sick and well quite frankly knew that if I slept the day away it wouldn't hurt so bad to know that I wasn't at home. When I woke up later that night Nathan told me that not only did Kaitlyn go back to bed and sleep the day away, both he and Taylor also fell asleep out in the family room. Thank goodness the Easter bunny had no idea that our Easter had gotten off to a rocky start otherwise we might have been in a whole lot of trouble.

No comments: