"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau

Monday, May 3, 2010

Fabuloso...

We started the weekend off last night with Nathan and I chaperoning the youth dance at church. The cutest boy asked me to dance and my heart still skipped a beat. When I told Taylor she asked curiously, "was it Daddy?" Of course it was my handsome husband and to this day he still takes my breath away. Alice was sick and so our babysitter was sick too. We decided to set up camp in one of the classrooms at church for the girls at watch a movie. They were so good and even fell asleep. We truly are blessed with two amazing girls.

This morning we worked on our "weekend project", switching the girls room with the playroom. The repairs were finally finished from the water leak in the play room closet and so we decided there was no better time than the present to change the rooms. I'm tired of having to make sure two rooms are clean and so we've merged the play room with the girls bedroom to give them the larger room. Nathan and I spent all morning and a few hours into the afternoon switching the rooms.

When we got to a good stopping point we decided we would get cleaned up and take the girls out to eat. We haven't been out to eat since, well, I can't remember the last time we went out to eat as a family. We pick Sonny's BBQ and indulged ourselves in their all-u-can eat beef and pork.

Taylor's school was having a carnival and so after we ate dinner we headed over to her school for some fun. The girls loved the water slides. We spent most of the time there. They played some games, tried the cake walk and listened to music.






The two of them are growing up so fast. I love it when we create memories all together. We wrapped the day up with a family trip to the grocery store and then home. There wasn't anything extraordinary about today's happenings. Extraordinary or not it was still fabuloso!

3 comments:

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

lookslikefun

Latisha said...

Look how tall Kaitlyn is!! Looks like a marvelous day!

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

Looks like the girls had a blast!