Last Saturday I was scheduled to work and so it was Nathan's turn to play Mr. Mom. He plays the role so well that sometimes I think he is better at it than me. Taylor had a swim meet early that morning and then he was going to take the girls to church for the Ward activity.
Despite Taylor getting disqualified in the back stroke for what the referees say was an illegal turn, it was a great experience. Kaitlyn spent the morning with Grandmama.

The afternoon was spent at our pool just Daddy and his girls. I am so blessed with a husband who takes an active role in raising our children. It is calming to know my girls are perfectly safe with Mr. Mom, the closest person to me, when I cannot be with them.
1 comment:
Our future olympic swimmer. Thanks for sharing the pictures of her life.
Post a Comment