The music was beautiful and the message even more inspiring. It was so nice to be able to share this experience with Taylor. She is growing up so fast, too fast! I love the time that we share with one another. I find myself enjoying the personality that she is developing. She really is quite funny. She really is growing up!
"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Growing up...
The end of November I was able to take Taylor with me to a special musical presentation. Jenny Phillips, a Mormon singer and song writer, was going to be in town from Utah and since Taylor has listened to all of the songs she has written for the past year I knew she would be excited to go with me. All girls eight years of age and older were invited to attend.

The music was beautiful and the message even more inspiring. It was so nice to be able to share this experience with Taylor. She is growing up so fast, too fast! I love the time that we share with one another. I find myself enjoying the personality that she is developing. She really is quite funny. She really is growing up!
The music was beautiful and the message even more inspiring. It was so nice to be able to share this experience with Taylor. She is growing up so fast, too fast! I love the time that we share with one another. I find myself enjoying the personality that she is developing. She really is quite funny. She really is growing up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Grab hold and enjoy thus speical moment they grow so quickly.
Post a Comment