"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, December 19, 2010

It's contagious...

Friday was pajama day at Kaitlyn's school. All of the students were to wear their favorite pjs and they watched the movie "Polar Express". Kaitlyn was so excited she could barely stand it.


KB just lost tooth number six tonight. She is a teeth pulling machine. If you ask her what's the trick to getting it done, she'll tell you "it's all in the wiggling, you just got to keep pushing it back and forth with your tongue and it'll come out".

Tonight we could hear her laughing from across the house. Kaitlyn's laughter brings me joy. I told Nathan how much I loved her laugh and he agreed. "It's contagious", I said. It really is.

1 comment:

Latisha said...

Wow - she looks more grown up every time I see her picture. And more like Taylor! She needs to teach Brandon some of those teeth tricks - he's starting to look downright silly with that mouth full of little teeth!