1.What is something Mommy always says? "We'll see!"
2. What makes Mommy happy? "Me smiling."
3. What makes Mommy sad? "When someone is sick."
4. How does your Mom make you laugh? "She tickles me."
5. What was your Mom like as a child? "I have no idea."
6. How old is your Mom? "Thirty-three, you are!"
7. How tall is your Mom? "I have no idea."
8. What is your Mom's favorite thing to do? "Ummm, shop."
9. What does your Mom do when your not around? "Works."
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "Helping people, especially kids."
11. What is your Mom really good at? "Making stuff, no, helping me."
12. What is your Mom not good at? "Ummm, she's not good at...not good at...I don't know."
13. What does your Mom do for her job? "She works at children for heartland (close enough it is Heartland for Children)."
14. What is your Mom's favorite food? "Tuna. No? Is it?"
15. What makes you proud of your Mom? "That she loves me."
16. If your Mom were a cartoon character who would she be? "I don't know."
17. What do you and your Mom do together? "We do art work together."
18. How are you and your Mom the same? "We both have blonde hair and have a lot in common."
19. How are you and your Mom different? "I have blue eyes and she has green eyes."
20. How do you know your Mom loves you? "She tells me!"
3 comments:
hijodi
That is so cute!
hijodithatssooocute
Post a Comment