"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Someday far, far away...



Today Taylor dressed up like a bride. She had been asking all day if she could play dress up. When I finally said yes I turned to find my little one dressed up like a bride. A few minutes later she wanted to dance with her daddy to the song he and I danced to at our wedding. Some things never change...he thought it was too long when he chose the song then and he still thinks it is too long now. Ironically the song is "Here and Now" by Luther Vandross.






She made such a cute little bride today and I know that someday (far, far away) she will make a beautiful bride. My only prayer is that she will find someone as wonderful as her daddy!

4 comments:

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

soooocuuute

Sarie said...

I would totally cry (and Jake would too!) if Grace danced with him to a special song.. It's the father daughter thing, it gets him every time.

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

HAVEGOODDAY

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

havegoodweekend