"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, August 31, 2008

At least it was me...

When Nathan and I were married we were very fortunate to receive 12 place settings of our china as wedding gifts. I chose a pattern that could be used for both every day and special occasions. Believe it or not those 12 place settings have made it through 10 years of daily table settings, emptying dish washers and two children; that was until today! I was putting the plates out for Taylor to set the table when I dropped one on the table. It broke, my hand was cut and all I could think was..."at least it was me"! The bright side is that I now have something I can add to my 2008 Christmas wish list.

5 comments:

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

sorrytohearthat
havegoodnight

Latisha said...

What a bummer! Hope your hand is OK. I wish I could say we'd only lost one plate in that amount of time :). At least ours isn't actually china!

Sarie said...

Jessie told me yesterday that you broke a plate. I was like?? How did you know and how did that happen, etc. Then I realized it definitely had to be from the blog!
love it. sorry that it happened!

Jennifer said...

Hey, I'm impressed, please tell me you use paper occassionally!?!?

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

havegreatday