"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Do you have tears...

I think the thing I miss the most about little ones growing up are the cute statements they make, like, "I wanna hold you" when they want to be picked up or, if you are my Kaitlyn, "do you have tears" when she wants to know if you are crying. This is Kaitlyn's new thing. She will come up to me and gently touch my face. Then ever so softly ask "do you have tears Mommy?" This has become her way of asking me if I'm crying and I love it.

I was on the computer, SHOCKER, the other night when I turned around to find my Kaitlyn Bell like this.


She immediately saw the flash of my camera go off and was not pleased that I had taken a picture of her. After some bribery I was able to get her to smile for one, just one, picture.


She is simply priceless. If only I could get her to keep that cap on her head when it is cold.

3 comments:

Latisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Latisha said...

Very cute :)

Unknown said...

I had a great time seeing you guys too... aoh and btw... I also got rejected for the gas card, thats how hard it is to get credit... trust me, I'm trying to do this as simply as possible :)