"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau

Friday, October 8, 2010

Coming to visit...

Our niece Kaylee and her boyfriend Ben came to visit us last weekend. I was thrilled when she called me a few weeks ago to see if they could come. It has been forever since I've been able to spend some one on one time with her and I always enjoy our visits.

They arrived late Thursday night and then on Friday we all went to Taylor's school to have lunch with her. Friday night was pizza and a movie. Kaylee picked the movie and the girls could barely contain their excitement when she pulled out the caramel apples covered in chocolate to make. Can you say...YUMMY?


Saturday after breakfast and before they left both Ben and Kaylee took the girls on a treasure hunt, which the girls loved. Kaitlyn was the navigator with Ben's iPhone (which if I had to pick was the highlight of the trip besides seeing Kaylee of course).


I love my Kay-Kay! She reminds me a lot of myself. I've always been able to talk openly with her and I hope she knows how much I love her because it is A LOT! Thanks for coming to visit me my Kay-Kay!

3 comments:

Vicky said...

Sounds like great fun. Family visits are alway a joy, time flys to fast!!

Latisha said...

How fun! So glad you were able to have her visit! I'm sure the girls loved it, too!

Unknown said...

Love you too! Can you email me the pictures you have please? My email is jb0252@yahoo.com