Salt Lake City (left), St. Augustine (top right), Los Vegas (middle right)
& San Diego (bottom right)
So for those of you who know Nathan and I pretty well you know that every so often he decides that he is going to surprise me with a get-a-way. Most of the time I know we are going somewhere; the WHERE part is what I don't know! This year isn't any different. Nathan decided months ago that he was going to plan a trip for our ten year wedding anniversary. The destination is to be disclosed one week from today at 11:00 a.m. at the Orlando International Airport. Here are my hints:
1-It is in the continental United States...so no Hawaii or Alaska.
2-It has an "O" in it...not sure if that is the city, state or both.
3-We've never been there before.
I've begged for months for him to give me a "Matt Lauer Riddle" you know the kind he does on the Today Show when they do the "Where in the World is Matt Lauer" week, but Nathan has refused. He says that he has given me more than enough hints. Yeah right! So with this information in hand I am curious to hear some of the suggestions you all might have as to Where in the World (a.k.a. continental United States) my husband is taking me.
Just so you know the cities I've been to with an "O" are Orlando (obviously), Charlotte, New York, Idaho Falls, Black Foot, San Diego, Sedona, Phoenix, Colorado Springs, Provo, and New Orleans.

11 comments:
That sounds so fun. let us know where you go.
Of course, I won't submit any guesses since I'm privy to the info - just had to rub it in! Hope you have a great trip!
It must be bOise - you're coming to see us! Or Oklahoma City?
I think Chicago...
the city Nathan has picked. I'm right!!
My guess is...HuntingtOn Beach, CalifOrnia!!! The best place EVER!!
We can't wait to have Kaitlyn! We are going to have SO much fun!!!
Opryland...HEEHEE
I wouldn't care at all where we went if I had a hubby who did that!! I wish nathan would have rubbed off a little more on Michael when we lived in Lakeland! LOL
jodihavesuprisetrippp
iwiltelltaylorherlookscuteon
sunday
I have no idea where he might take you but wanted to say hello.. strangely enough I (without knowing it) clicked on your blog from Kathy's blog! What a surprise! Hope you are doing well.
Nicki
I know something you don't know!! HaHaHa!!!!
Post a Comment