"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, April 11, 2009

The peace it brings...

Today was a very special day for Taylor. She has decided to be baptized.


She was beautiful in white! Her Aunt K.C. gave a talk on baptism. Her Grandma Watkins gave a talk on the Gift of the Holy Ghost. My friend Latisha and I sang a duet, "Learn of Me", and her daddy, through the power of the priesthood he has been given, baptized her.


I feel very blessed to have had some very special conversations with Taylor over the last few months as her desire to truly understand the importance of baptism increased. I know that my Heavenly Father loves me and loves my little girl! I know that He is pleased with her decision to follow her elder brother, Jesus Christ's example and be baptized. I am eternally thankful for this knowledge and the peace it brings to my life!

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Special day, Special memories to always have!!!