
Practice makes perfect! Everyone knows when grandma says it is time to hunt for eggs it equals dollar signs. The older kids love trying to guess which eggs will bring them the most profit.

Money, what money? My little KB was after the candy.

The silliest side to this Easter egg hunt were the two adult sisters who found it humorous when their mother, the grandma, asked that they get five, five dollar bills and fifteen one dollar bills when they were making a trip to Wal-Mart Saturday night just after ten o'clock. Surprisingly enough the cashiers were kind enough to grant the request and it only took two separate cashiers before we were able to go home and make Mama happy.
2 comments:
Such good daughters, I know you could do it.
I keep waiting for mom to let the big, big kids hunt the eggs for the money. I would love that extra cash!
Post a Comment