"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau

Monday, April 20, 2009

Roller coaster called life...

It would be safe to say that lately I have become so far beyond stressed that it is difficult to find the humor anymore! Well except for last night.


Nathan knows me, he knows me better than anyone else in this world and with that knowledge comes an unfair advantage in a tickling match. I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard. I was laughing so hard I could barely breathe.

Although I heard this counsel quite some time ago I'm just now beginning to understand what Elder Wirthlin meant when he said "come what may and love it" and it is becoming a lot easier to "come what may and love it" when I have this amazing man by my side. We aren't perfect, yes our relationship is constantly evolving, but with each twist and turn I wouldn't want anyone else with me on this roller coaster called life!