Amongst the craziness of decorating for New Beginnings the Wednesday before last my little Taylor became my busy little bee. She was so eager to help in any way she could. She had already told me that morning, when she saw the goodies I had made for the young women, that she hoped I was still serving in Young Women's Program when she turns twelve. So in the midst of the chaos I was sharing this with one of my friends when I added, "yeah but by then I'm sure I won't know anything." I really wish I hadn't said it, but the words were out of my mouth faster than my brain could react. Thankfully Taylor is still naive and her response was "oh no Mommy, not when it comes to this stuff!" Let me just say, she made my day!
"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau
Friday, March 5, 2010
Made my day...
Amongst the craziness of decorating for New Beginnings the Wednesday before last my little Taylor became my busy little bee. She was so eager to help in any way she could. She had already told me that morning, when she saw the goodies I had made for the young women, that she hoped I was still serving in Young Women's Program when she turns twelve. So in the midst of the chaos I was sharing this with one of my friends when I added, "yeah but by then I'm sure I won't know anything." I really wish I hadn't said it, but the words were out of my mouth faster than my brain could react. Thankfully Taylor is still naive and her response was "oh no Mommy, not when it comes to this stuff!" Let me just say, she made my day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love it! Great pics on all of your new posts, too!
Post a Comment